BotHub CLI 0.1.20 /SDK 0.1.30 version released with improvements
Let’s go over the various improvements:
- Added Dialogflow API V2 to support NLU
- Dialogflow API V2 is newly added.
- Dialogflow API V1 will be disabled officially on 23, October 2019.
So if make a new project with Dialogflow, please use API V2.
- BotHub.Studio also will stop to service API V1 on October 2019.
- Added environment variables
- If need environment variables in your project, add in
- It can use like this in
- Added Ignore file to exclude unnecessary files when deploying
deploy, it can exclude unneeded files like
- Write file pattern of the file wants to exclude in
- Added Git Ignore file
- When working with Git,
.gitignoreis provided as a default template so that unnecessary files in BotHub Project are not included.
- Added Send photo function
- It can send photo by calling
- It is only available in Facebook Messenger, Telegram. Other platforms will be supported.
- Added Send Facebook template function
- It can send variety Facebook template:
msg = Message(event).add_template(payload) self.send_message(msg)
- Our existing users need to upgrade BotHubCLI/SDK according to your version.
$ pip install --upgrade bothub-cli or bothub
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!